Penns Valley School District is offering breakfast and lunches for students for the duration of school closure. To see pickup locations and register go to pennsvalley.org.
- April 1, 2020 is Census Day.
- The number of people who participate in the Census determines the number of seats Pennsylvania gets in the U.S. Congress.
- By law, responses to the Census are confidential.
- Each person in Pennsylvania who participates in the Census provides our state with nearly $21,000 in federal funds for the next 10 years.
- When people are not counted, Pennsylvania risks a reduction in federal representation and funding.
- Mid-March “invitations to participate” will be sent to households across America, please read the instructions and respond.
Click on the link to view the 2018 Municipality Act 13 Impact Fee Distribution. This report is required by the Public Utility Commission for municipality’s receiving impact fee monies as a result of the Act 13 of 2012 Marcellus Shale Well Fee.
The Sewer EDU rate for 2019 is $75.00/EDU. This new rate becomes effective on the bill to be mailed in February 2019 which is for usage in January.
Click on the link to the left and read the entire April 2017 newsletter.
Click on the link to view the 2015 Municipality Act 13 Impact Fee Distribution. This report is required by the Public Utility Commission for municipality’s receiving impact fee monies as a result of the Act 13 of 2012 Marcellus Shale Well Fee.
This disclosure satisfies the requirements for the Millheim Borough Pension Fund with the Pennsylvania State Association of Borough’s Municipal Retirement Trust.
Click on attachment to view complete document.
Any one interested in helping the Downtown Beautification Committee, please contact Patty Beckenbaugh, Committee Chairperson at 349-2419.