MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CONSENT AGENDA
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
1 Approve Fuel Tank
c. APPROVAL of MINUTES – November 8th
d. APPROVAL of NOVEMBER FINANCIALS
e. COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Approve final 2022 budget
- Adopt Tax Resolution 2021-14
- Review and approve meeting dates for next year.
- Review upcoming ABC appointments, reappoint and fill as necessary
- Discuss and understand swearing in procedure for new year
- Union Cemetery Reimbursement
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Human Relations Commission update
- Merry Millheim recap
- Grant info updates
- Sewer grant signed for and approved ($404,000)
- Upcoming – gravel/low pavement grant – send ideas to pursue, possibly defer to Leslie Warriner for project to pursue with grant application
- Review of HR Policies
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEMS
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – December 28, 2021 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB Meeting – January 4, 2022 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- Next Council Meetings – January 3, 2022 – 7:00 p.m.; January 21, 2022 – 8:30 a.m. (if necessary)
- Regional Planning Meeting – January 25, 2022? – 7:00 p.m. – Old Gregg School Room 106