2019-06-11 Council Agenda
MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday June 11, 2019
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Uni-Tec – project updates and invoices.
- Gutelius water line estimates.
- DEP Water Allocation permit.
- US Census Bureau request.
- HAMA update.
- Rockview Community Work Program
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Confer Alley/ Gramley Avenue follow up.
- Checking account transfers and matured CDs.
- G&R Excavating repairs.
- Street paving project.
- Spikes community day – August 9
- Resolution Restore PA.
- Klunk easement release.
- Three-year planning considerations.
- Radar speed control signs.
- Office reorganization assistance.
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – May 14, 2019.
- MAY FINANCIAL REPORTS
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEM
- Next Council Meetings – July 9, 2019 – 7:00 p.m., June 21, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. (if needed).
- EMS Participation Forum June 24, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. – Potter Township
- Regional Planning Meeting – September 16, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – June 25, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – July 2, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
This meeting is being recorded for minute taking purposes only.