MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Friday, February 22, 2019
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER – MAYOR
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Uni-Tec – water line project update and invoices.
- Uni-Tec – NPDES permit.
- Nittany Engineering – Pisano Winery
- APPI representative – electricity consultant.
- Approval of part-time employee and subcontractor.
- Approve Planning Commission replacement.
- Radar Speed Control Signs
- Tax Exoneration List
- Office Reorganization Assistance
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Web site update/Social media
- Three-year planning considerations.
- Fund balance transfers/ CD rates.
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- Regional Planning
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – December 12 & 27, 2017, January 02 & 19, 2018, January 8, 2019.
- JANUARY FINANCIAL REPORTS
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEM
- Next Council Meetings –March 12, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
- Regional Planning Meeting – March 18, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – February 26, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – March 5, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
This meeting is being recorded for minute taking purposes only.