MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 7:00 P.M.
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CONSENT AGENDA
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
1. Shed destruction on Park Road
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – Oct 12th
- APPROVAL of OCTOBER FINANCIALS
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Baker Tilly Engagement Letter
- 2022 Budget advertisement
- Ordinance No. 270 Repealing Per Capita Tax
- Gypsy Moth Spraying
- Solvency Fee
- Merry Millheim – December 10th-12th – may get request for remaining HVAB grant funds
- Additional Leaf Pickup
- Discuss on anything to do for our employees for the holiday season
VI. OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Park Rd/Bridge update – getting estimates for repairing it due to flood level storm – waiting for responses
- Dental/Vision Insurance Carrier
- Grant info
- Recycling grant turned in
- Liquid Fuels grant turned in
- Penn DOT multimodal changed what was needed, can apply a later time
- DCED Multimodal – Contract to use money expires in mid 2024
- Low Volume Pavement/Gravel Grants – what gravel roads to focus on? – Next on Leslie’s list
- DCED Sewer funds signed (discuss reallocating ARP money for different projects), explore water line from reservoir to North St.
- Mike Pipe visit November 10th at 10 AM.
- Bond Council letter approval
- Resolution 2021-13 JSSB loan fixing rate at 2.50%
- JSSB loan Modification Agreement,
- JSSB Loan Payment
- Beautification CD Renewal
- Water/Dam grant update (if any) – Contract to use money expires in mid 2023.
- Review of HR Policies
VII. SECRETARY’S REPORT
1. Claren Court – Atlantic Broadband
2. Pool Donation
3. Credit card for Confer
VIII. CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes)
IX. MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEMS
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – November 23, 2021 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB Meeting – December 7, 2021 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- Next Council Meetings – November 19, 2021 – 8:30 a.m. (if needed); December 14th, 2021 – 7:00 p.m.
- Regional Planning Meeting – November 23, 2021 – 7:00 p.m. – Old Gregg School Room 106