2020-09-08 Council Agenda
MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CONSENT AGENDA
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- Roy: dry press test looks promising, should have more info in a few weeks.
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – August 21, 2020
- APPROVAL OF – August Financial Reports
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- Robert and Denise to sign for receiving of grant funds (COVID and DCED)
- Robert will begin employee reviews in September (employees have the forms to fill out), any input is welcomed via email or phone.
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- COVID-19 Related Updates
- Set date for Halloween (if we do it)
- Land lease agreement for solar
- Pollinator/solar at sewer and payment: update
- Burn Ban/Drought Warning
- Water/Sewer cutoff/disconnect
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Budget times
- Fire tax request
- Grant for Screen, Building and Dam
- NIMS (National Incident Management System – mandatory for all Council Members)
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEMS
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – September 22, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – October 6, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
- Next Council Meetings – September 18, 2020 – 8:30 a.m. (if needed), October 13, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
- Regional Planning Meeting – September 22, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Old Gregg School Room 106