MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Census Day (April 1st)/Council Room for Training
- Dry press testing (for sewer sludge, end of May/early June)
- Committee Position Approval: Alternate Penns Valley Regional Planning (Leslie Warriner), Vacancy Board (Mark Engle), Emergency Management (Scott Long?)
- Kuppel’s Request
- Centre County GeoTour
- Cleaning Company
- Resolutions 2020-05 and 2020-06
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Small Water & Sewer Grants update (Expected July 2020)
- Ordinance updates (Weed and ATV)
- NIMS (National Incident Management System – mandatory for all Council Members)
- Park Rd.
- Part-Time Secretary-Treasurer Position
- Full Time Maintenance Position – Adam DeGarmo
- Secretary’s Computer
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – February 21, 2020.
- FEBRUARY FINANCIAL REPORTS
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEMS
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – March 24, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – April 7, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
- Next Council Meetings – March 20, 2020 – 8:30 AM (if needed), April 14, 2020 – 7:00 PM
- Regional Planning Meeting – March 24, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Old Gregg School Room 106