2019-08-13 Council Agenda
MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday August 13, 2019
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Uni-Tec – project updates and invoices.
- EMS info meeting.
- Set budget meeting dates.
- Lisa probationary period ended July 22.
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Radar speed control signs.
- Crosswalks and parking lines.
- G&R Excavating final work.
- Street paving project.
- Three-year planning considerations.
- Office reorganization assistance.
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – July 9 and July 19, 2019.
- JUNE FINANCIAL REPORTS.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEM
- Next Council Meetings – September 10, 2019 – 7:00 p.m., August 23, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. (if needed).
- Regional Planning Meeting – September 16, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – August 27, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – September 3, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
This meeting is being recorded for minute taking purposes only.