2020-02-21 Council Agenda
MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Friday, February 21, 2020
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Uni-Tec Meeting Update (if any)
- EMS Meeting update (if any)
- Reapprove Al Ilgen’s Sewer Resolution
- Property Damage Release
- Penns Valley Little League Lease Agreement
- Millheim Fire Hall – Potential Solar
- PVCA – Lease/Pollinator
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Committee Positions: Alternate Penns Valley Regional Planning (Leslie Warriner agreed to do it), Vacancy Board, Emergency Management (Possibly Scott Long?)
- Small Water & Sewer Grants update (Expected July 2020)
- Ordinance update (if any)
- NIMS (National Incident Management System – mandatory for all Council Members)
- Park Rd.
- Part-Time Secretary-Treasurer Position
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – February 11, 2020.
- FEBRUARY FINANCIAL REPORTS
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEMS
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – February 25, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – March 3, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
- Next Council Meetings – March 10, 2020 – 7:00 P.M., March 20, 2020 – 8:30 AM (if needed)
- Regional Planning Meeting – March 24, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Old Gregg School Room 106