2019-05-14 Council Agenda
MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Tuesday May 14, 2019
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER – MAYOR
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Uni-Tec – project updates and invoices.
- G&R paving project (millings)
- Smith variance request.
- Street paving.
- Spikes community day – August 9
- Resolution Restore PA
- Klunk easement release
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Checking account transfers.
- Three-year planning considerations.
- Radar speed control signs
- EMS Reports
- Office reorganization assistance.
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- APPROVAL of MINUTES – April 19, 2019.
- MARCH FINANCIAL REPORTS
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- CITIZENS INPUT (Comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEM
- Next Council Meetings – June 11, 2019 – 7:00 p.m., May 24, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. (if needed).
- Regional Planning Meeting – May 20, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – May28, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – June 4, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
This meeting is being recorded for minute taking purposes only.