2019-04-19 Council Agenda
MILLHEIM BOROUGH COUNCIL
Friday April 19, 2019
- REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
- CITIZENS INPUT (For items not included on the agenda, comments limited to five (5) minutes.)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT/ HARB / PLANNING COMMISSION REPORTS
- EMPLOYEE REPORTS
- NEW ACTION ITEMS
- Approve hire of new Treasurer/Assistant Secretary.
- HAMA agreement – final proposals.
- Transfer funds to longer term CDs.
- OLD ACTION ITEMS
- Office reorganization assistance.
- COMMITTEE and MAYOR’S REPORTS
- APPROVAL of MINUTES
- FINANCIAL REPORTS
- SECRETARY’S REPORT
- MISC. COMMENTS AND CALENDAR ITEM
- Next Council Meetings – May 14, 2019 – 7:00 p.m., May 24, 2019 8:30 a.m. (if needed).
- Regional Planning Meeting – May 20, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.
- Millheim Planning Commission Meeting – April 23, 2019 – 7:00 p.m. – Council Room (if needed).
- HARB – May 7, 2019 – 7:00 p.m.– Code Enforcement Office (if needed).
This meeting is being recorded for minute taking purposes only.