Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155. The deadline to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan is Dec. 21, 2020. For more information about Coronavirus, please visit: Coronavirus.gov. For more information about available SBA resources and services, please visit: SBA.gov/coronavirus.
Penns Valley School District is offering breakfast and lunches for students for the duration of school closure. To see pickup locations and register go to pennsvalley.org.
- April 1, 2020 is Census Day.
- The number of people who participate in the Census determines the number of seats Pennsylvania gets in the U.S. Congress.
- By law, responses to the Census are confidential.
- Each person in Pennsylvania who participates in the Census provides our state with nearly $21,000 in federal funds for the next 10 years.
- When people are not counted, Pennsylvania risks a reduction in federal representation and funding.
- Mid-March “invitations to participate” will be sent to households across America, please read the instructions and respond.